- Moving is a big undertaking, and it is often accompanied by other significant events, such as changing your marital status or looking for new opportunities. But a move across the country is an opportunity for a fresh start, for expanding horizons, and challenging yourself in an unfamiliar setting. It's also phenomenally stressful, fraught with perils, pitfalls, and expenses. So, you are still considering moving from West Covina ? Wherever you decide to move, know that you can count on us to get you there.
- When you're looking to relocate, especially from state to state, it's important to plan. The most crucial part of a move is to find the best moving company like West Coast East Coast Express because hiring reliable movers will make your relocation much easier. Once you contact us, you’ll quickly see why you made the right choice.
- The most stressful part of the moving process is undoubtedly packing. You have to decide what to bring with you, what to leave behind etc. Probably the most difficult part for most of the people is figuring out where to put all these things so as not to cause damage to anything during the transport. If you have no previous experience with packing, you can risk causing damage to your belongings due to inadequate packing. West Coast East Coast Express provides state-of-the-art moving materials and moving supplies, and our packers will wrap every piece of furniture individually.
- We have devised a moving checking list to ensure a stress-free move. The list is designed to help you know what to do before, during, and after a move. Also, West Coast East Coast Express will provide you with a free moving price quote with no hidden surprises, and in the end, you should know that we will coordinate every aspect of your moving process and keep you posted each step of the way.
- Have you chosen Idaho City, ID as your new home? Then keep on reading to learn more about this place.
Moving from West Covina, California to Idaho City, Idaho with West Coast East Coast Express
Idaho City, Idaho
- A gateway to the Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho City is a hidden gem, located about 36 miles northeast of Boise. It was founded as Bannock in December 1862 during the great gold-mining rush into the Boise Basin. To avoid confusion with Bannack, Montana, the new Idaho Territorial legislature changed the town's name to "Idaho City."
Once the largest city in the Pacific Northwest during the gold rush, Idaho City is open to everyone, especially to those who like history. Once you relocate here you will notice all the historic structures during a walk on traditional wooden sidewalks, or while shopping for antiques and exploring artifacts in the Boise Basin Museum.
- Idaho City experiences a typical Inland Northwest continental Mediterranean climate. Winters are snowy and cold, and summers are warm and dry. The rain falls mostly in the winter. July is the warmest month of the year, with an average high temperature of 85 °F, while the January is the coldest.
- If you are ready to leave your hometown and still have additional questions, feel free to contact our company and see for yourself, West Coast East Coast Express offers the best professional moving services. In fact, we will also provide you with the possibility of relocating to any other part of the U.S. All you have to do is contact West Coast East Coast Express.