- It’s official – soon you’re going to have to move to a new home. You are ready to leave South Gate, California and move somewhere else, for example Naples. As a result, you keep asking yourself one specific question over and over again: how will I do that? That's why we are here. West Coast East Coast Express will reduce the stress of moving with a solution that includes all the driving and built-in storage options, regardless of where form and where to you are moving. Our trained employees will be more than glad to provide you with information about our services, such as:
- -Professional Packing Services - Our packing team will professionally pack all your household items, load them and deliver them to your front door. Finally, they will also unpack your boxes.
- -Corporate Relocation is another service West Coast East Coast Express can provide you with. If you choose to relocate your business with us, you can rest assured that all your office equipment will be safe. Our professional movers will handle your belongings skillfully and with care.
- -Storage Units - West Coast East Coast Express also offers storage units. In addition to the size of the facilities, we even think about the types of items you are storing. Our units are state-of-the-art, climate-controlled, and spacious, so you can rest assured that all your belongings will be protected entirely during that period.
- -Auto Transport Service is a perfect choice if you own a vehicle or vehicles and want to take them with you to Florida. You will be glad to know that West Coast East Coast Express provides high-quality car shipping services as well.
Moving from South Gate, California to Naples, Florida with East Coast-West Coast Express
- Naples is one of the wealthiest destinations in the country and is ranked as the city with the 6th highest per capita income in the U.S. The economy of Naples is based mainly on tourism. The beaches in this area with miles of pristine sands are known as some of the best that the Gulf Coast has to offer.
- Compared to the rest of Florida and the nation, Naples is a very safe city. Naples is more reliable than 57% of U.S. cities. Naples crime rate is far below both Florida and the national average.
Weather in Naples
Florida's warm, sunny climate is the main reason why so many people choose this state for home. On average, there are near 300 sunny days per year. It has average air temperatures of 77 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest summer months are July, August, and September. The best weather months are November through May where there are little rain and less humidity. Gulf water temperatures range from the 60’s in the winter to the mid 80’s from spring through fall.
- Naples is also an important cultural center. It is home to numerous art galleries, historic sites, theaters and museums that make Naples one of the best small cities in the U.S. Once you move here, you merely have to Take a stroll along Naples Pier. Or, visit the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens and enjoy in 70 species of rare, beautiful animals that live here surrounded by exotic plants from their natural habitats.
- Take a time to Lowdermilk Beach Park. The beach park offers plenty of picnic tables for lunch with your family and friends, a playground for the kids, volleyball court.