- Thinking of Moving from Pomona? Pomona is a city located just 30 miles away from downtown Los Angeles. There are a lot of things you like about your home, but there are increasingly a lot of things you don't like, as well. If you are experiencing any of this, it's time to move. Are you thinking about Washington D.C. the capital of the United States, and one of the most significant cities in the country, recognized throughout the world?
- If you want to change the place of living, the best solution for such interstate moving will be to contact East Coast-West Coast Express immediately! We will help you move from and to any two cities in the US! There are so many reasons why you should decide to reach East Coast-West Coast Express. We can offer you a complete relocation service with effective planning from the first initial contact through to completion. You can rest assured that East Coast-West Coast Express has the expertise and experience to ensure that your planning and packing, and the coordination of your entire move, will be dealt with professionally and efficiently. Our trained consultants will be on hand throughout, working with you to ensure that your move is as stress-free as we can make it. Our recommendation is to leave packing to our staff, because they have enough skill and knowledge to do it the right way. Our packers will wrap every piece of furniture individually. Upholstery is protected with individual covers, and picture frames are carefully dismounted and wrapped in bubble wrap. We will pack your clothes into portable wardrobes and books into individual cartons. Antique or highly polished furniture often requires extra protection. We have access to quality packing materials and we are fully trained, experienced professionals. At your new home, the packed cartons will be emptied and contents left for you to place them on the shelves at your leisure. All boxes and packaging materials will be taken away, leaving your home free from any waste.
- We will take care of the logistics of your move, from start to finish. Also, you should know that our company can relocate you from and to any other destination in the U.S.
Moving from Pomona, California to Washington D.C. with East Coast-West Coast Express
- The capital of the United States, Washington D.C. is located on the Potomac River between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. More than 500,000 people live in Washington, D.C. in an area of 68.34 square miles. With a population of over 6 million, the Washington metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the country.
- Politics isn’t the only business in Washington; there are also other industries in the city. Once you relocate here, you will just have to dig a little, and you will quickly find a job in some other areas, such as education, finance, public policy, and scientific research. The top five non-government-related employers are:
- -Georgetown University
- -George Washington University
- -Washington Hospital Center
- -Children's National Medical Center
- -Howard University
Before you settle down in Washington D.C., you need to decide where you are going to live. Since there are a lot of different neighborhoods in D.C., you should be able to find a place that fits your budget. It is an expensive city to live in, there is no denying that fact. But there are communities, even downtown, that can be affordable. You can find the names of all 131 neighborhoods in Washington D.C. by following this link.
- If you decided to move to Washington D.C. and you are you ready to make your move, contact East Coast-West Coast Express today to get more useful information about the process of relocating, because one of the hardest things about moving is getting your belongings from one place to another. Although it can get complicated when you move across town, relocating across the country magnifies the problem. Let us help you!