- Moving cross country can be quite tough. But it is not the transportation part that takes a lot of work. It is the preparation. And by that, we mostly mean the packing process. Knowing how to properly pack your belongings can save you from a lot of trouble when moving your home or business to another state. The only problem is, an average American is not exactly a packing expert. There are so many rules to this process that learning how to do it can take more time than actually moving. For example, you should only use small moving boxes to pack heavy items, and vice versa. Your moving boxes should always fit the exact dimensions of your electronics. When dissasembling items, you should mark the parts so as to make the reassembling easier. There is simply so much you have to think about.
- Luckily, there is a way to work around this obstacle – simply call West Coast East Coast Express and let our professional packers do all the hard work. They have been trained to handle all sorts of items. They know the proper ways to pack pretty much everything, so you can rest assured that all your belongings will be safe.
Professional Packing Services by West Coast East Coast Express
- Our professional packers have the required experience and knowledge to handle pretty much every fragile or heavy item you can think of, regardless of how heavy or uncommon it is. They will be more than happy to pack your:
Fragile glassware – including glasses, bottles, mirrors, chandeliers, and more.
Electronic equipment – such as computers, laptops, printers, projectors, and more.
Musical instruments –from electric guitars to grand pianos, as well as studio equipment such as speakers, studio monitors, microphones, and so on.
Artwork – paintings, statues, collectibles, and pretty much anything else you can think of
Bulky and heavy items – such as king sized beds, desks, tables, sofas, wardrobes, and so on; our professional packers will happily disassemble them, and then put them back together once they reach your new home or office.
- However, keep in mind that professional moving companies won’t pack (or transport) certain items. These include:
Perishables – mainly food, as well as other items that have an expiration date.
Dangerous items – such as flammable liquids, explosives, or toxic substances.
Stolen and illegal goods – anything that is illegal or stolen will not be handled by our professionals.
- In addition to packing your belongings, we will also make sure you have enough packing materials. We will bring our own moving boxes of all shapes and sizes, as well as harnesses, bubble wrap, duct tape, and so on. Ultimately, you won’t even have to lift a finger.
- Call West Coast East Coast Express today to schedule your free in-home moving price estimate. Our representatives will come over to measure and weigh your furniture, so that they can provide you with a good cost estimate, as well as appropriate packing supplies.After that, you can schedule the moving day and set the relocation process into motion.
- Feel free to contact us at any time if you have more questions. Sincerely, West Coast East Coast Express.