Las Vegas Movers
Las Vegas West Coast East Coast Express Review
“I have moved 3 times in the past 2 years and I have loads of experience with movers. West coast east coast movers have been the best movers I've dealt with by far! So professional. Made my move stress free and would definitely recommend them to anyone!”
— Melissa M.
Moving from Las Vegas, Nevada with West Coast East Coast Express
Relocating on your own can take up a lot of your time and even though it might seem as the cheaper option at first glance, it usually turns out to be much more expensive due to unexpected reasons. This is why you should consider hiring a professional moving company to handle your move for you. And among the best movers in the business that can reliably help you with your move from Las Vegas is East Coast West Coast Express. An experienced moving company that provides moving services all across the United States.
Considering we’re reliable cross country movers here at East Coast West Coast Express we do our best to provide you, the customer, with some of the best moving services in the country. We do this by reliably and efficiently transporting all of your belongings to the requested location, so you don’t have to worry about anything. We’ll gladly take care of every step of the moving process so the relocation doesn’t have to be such a chaotic and stressful experience for you and your family. You can rely on the following moving services if you want to give East Coast West Coast Express a chance:
- Long distance moving – we can safely transport all kinds of items no matter where it is you need in the country, and we provide both office moving and residential moving services
- Packing services – there’s no need for you do the packing by yourself when you can let our professional packers handle it for you
- Auto transportation services – we can also ship your vehicle if needed, and we transport all kinds of vehicles, you have the choice between an open trailer and a closed trailer car delivery
- Storage services – you can use our secure storage facilities if you need more space for any of your belongings
Our helpful staff is prepared to answer any questions that you might have so don’t be afraid to contact East Coast West Coast Express. You can give us a call and get a free moving cost estimate.
What Our Customers Say
West Coast East Coast Express - Las Vegas Reviews
- Karyna L.Las Vegas
Truly one of the best services we have received in recent years, from the very moment these guys walked into... read moreTruly one of the best services we have received in recent years, from the very moment these guys walked into our office space they got to work. they began transporting all of the computers outside and loading them onto the trucks and then secured them with padded crates to make sure they were not damaged. we really appreciated the extra effort they took just to make sure none of our things got scratched. would definitely consider calling them again in the future. read less3/07/2017Shahriar T.Las Vegas
We sold our two story house near the Vegas strip and used West Coast East Coast Express to bring our... read moreWe sold our two story house near the Vegas strip and used West Coast East Coast Express to bring our belongings back. The great part was, these guys also did auto shipping, and took care of our old car that wouldn't have been able to make the drive back.The company arrived at our Vegas location on time, and began filling the truck up. The whole transition was simple, and the price was solid. All within a day, our 2 story house was moved to California. They also stopped by our relative's house to give them our extra washer and dryer at no extra fee! The car arrived at the same time we were moving in, and dropped off without any issues. They gave me a nice bundle deal since I used two of their services, which made the price even more affordable. Great company to work with if you need help moving! read less11/14/2016
Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada
The name Las Vegas originated from the Spanish word for “the meadows”. The city of Las Vegas anchors the Las Vegas Valley, which is considered to be the metropolitan area of the US State of Nevada. The city itself is located in the Mojave Desert in Nevada. It is the 28th most populous city in the entire US and the county seat of the Clark County in Nevada.
Las Vegas is known worldwide for being a major resort city, and people are drawn into it for its numerous shipping, gambling, entertainment, nightlife and fine dining opportunities. This is why the city of Las Vegas is also commonly referred to as the “Entertainment capital of the world”.
Las Vegas is the financial, commercial and cultural center of the US State of Nevada. What’s interesting about the city is the fact that it has more AAA Five Diamond hotels than any other city in the entire United States.
Weather In Las Vegas, Nevada
Because of its location within the Mojave Desert, Las Vegas has a subtropical hot desert climate. It is characterized by long, extremely hot and humid summers and mild to chilly winters. The transitional seasons, spring and fall, are warm and pleasant. Las Vegas has an abundance of sun, due to its location in the desert. On average, in has 310 sunny days per year. The city of Las Vegas is the sunniest, driest and least humid city in the entire United States. With an extremely low dew point, its humidity never goes above 10%. The highest temperatures occur in July, reaching around 104°F. The record low temperatures usually happen in January and December, as they’re usually around 39°F. All in all, the climate of Las Vegas might not be suitable for people who don’t like extremely hot and dry weather throughout the majority of the year.
Transportation In Las Vegas, Nevada
Because of how popular Las Vegas is, there are so many ways you can travel in and out of it. You can choose to travel by bus, train, airplane or even your own car. The public bus service which provides transportation throughout Las Vegas is RCT Transit. Many carriers also provide transportation from and into Las Vegas, such as Greyhound, BoltBus, Orange Belt Stages, Tufesa and other small carriers. The street numbering system in Las Vegas is divided by the following streets:
- Westcliff Drive, US 95 Expressway, Fremont Street and Charleston Boulevard divide the north–south block numbers from west to east.
- Las Vegas Boulevard divides the east–west streets from the Las Vegas Strip to near the Stratosphere, then Main Street becomes the dividing line from the Stratosphere to the North Las Vegas border, after which the Goldfield Street alignment divides east and west.
- On the east side of Las Vegas, block numbers between Charleston Boulevard and Washington Avenue are different along Nellis Boulevard, which is the eastern border of the city limits.
The international and domestic flight into and out of Las Vegas are handled by the McCarran International Airport, which also serves private aircraft and cargo flights. This airport is one of the busiest airports not only in the US, but also in the entire world. The general aviation traffic uses either the McCarran International Airport or the Henderson Executive Airport.
Top Employers In Las Vegas, Nevada
Here’s a list of the top employers in Las Vegas, listed from the ones with the most employees down to the ones with the least employees:
- MGM Resorts International 56000+employees
- Clark County School District 35000+ employees
- Caesars Entertainment 26600+ employees
- Nellis & Creech AFB 14000+ employees
- Wynn Resorts 11000+employees
- Stations Casinos 10000+ employees
- Las Vegas Sands Corporation 8800+ employees
- Clark County 8500+ employees
- Boyd Gaming Corporation 7300+ employees
- University of Nevada Las Vegas 5000+ employees
- Valley Health System 4500+ employees
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department 4500+ employees
- Sunrise Health System 4100+ employees
- Blackstone Group, LP 4100+ employees
- American Casino & Entertainment Properties 3700+ employees
To learn more, click here.
Things To Do In Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas is probably one of the most popular tourist destinations in the entire world, because of its numerous casinos. But there are more options, besides just the Casino Resorts, and these include:
- The Neon Museum,
- The Mob Museum,
- The Las Vegas Natural History Museum,
- The DISCOVERY Children's Museum,
- The Nevada State Museum, and
- The Old Las Vegas Mormon State Historic Park
To learn more, click here