- After you have decided to leave your hometown, Pasadena, California and go to another part of the country, to Fargo, North Dakota, you also started thinking about finding a moving company with lots of experience when it comes to relocating. All you have to do is to call us. West Coast East Coast Express is a moving company with vast experience. We are an insured, licensed company with positive business ratings. We will easily transport your household items from California to North Dakota. And if you change your mind and wish to relocate to some other destination, our company will be here to provide you with quality moving services, regardless of the pickup and dropoff locations.
- First of all, West Coast East Coast Express will provide you with a personal moving consultant. Your moving consultant will work with you to create a relocation plan to fit your needs and your budget. We understand that the next question will be “How much will it cost?”. It is probably the main concern people have when they are looking for a moving company. An accurate determination of the cost factors involved in your move will allow you to determine better the services that fit your budget. We understand that a stable and affordable moving price is priority for everyone. So if you pick us as your relocation service providers, we can say that the cost of moving will depend on several things: weight and the amount of stuff you are moving, the distance between the old and new location, and your move date. The best way to find out how much our services cost is to fill out the form on our website or to contact our representatives. Also, you may request a free in-home price estimate, which is the most precise way of determining the cost of your relocation. Contact West Coast East Coast Express today to find out more.
- And if you’ve decided that Fargo, North Dakota is the perfect place for you, read on to find out more about this great place.
Moving from Pasadena California to Fargo, North Dakota with West Coast East Coast Express
Fargo, North Dakota
- The largest city in North Dakota and the seat of Cass County, Fargo was founded in 1871. Situated on the eastern boundary of the state, Fargo is a cultural, commerce, manufacturing, healthcare, and education hub for the region. Fargo is the fourth fastest-growing small city in the country with the population of almost 130,000.
Fargo offers many cultural opportunities for a city of its size. One of downtown Fargo's more recent attractions is the Plains Art Museum , the largest museum of art in the state. The Fargo is a landmark movie theater built in 1926. The Children's Museum at Yunker Farm presents participatory learning exhibits in the natural, physical, and social sciences. Between museums, festivals, concerts, sports, parks, and even a zoo, you will always find something to suit your unique individual interests.
- Fargo has a variety of neighborhoods. Of course, all of them are friendly, but each of them has a unique character. The south part of the city has a great mix of newer homes. Home values in this area range from $110,000 to 300,000+. Average incomes are just as varied. North Fargo is also a good choice. For the upscale living, you should search for home in Fargo's South 8th Street Historic District, a region known for its heritage, its well-preserved historic designs, and as a neighborhood housing numerous people of excellent business status and political influence. Downtown Fargo is a mix of residential and commercial areas. Presently, the distinct environment of this neighborhood offers residents a uniquely urban lifestyle with access to parks, amenities, trails, and entertainment venues.