Los Angeles Movers
Los Angeles West Coast East Coast Express Review
“I have moved 3 times in the past 2 years and I have loads of experience with movers. West coast east coast movers have been the best movers I've dealt with by far! So professional. Made my move stress free and would definitely recommend them to anyone!”
— Melissa M.
Moving from Los Angeles, California with West Coast East Coast Express
Whether you are moving from a home or an apartment, finding a reliable moving company is an essential tool for planning and peace of mind. Once you have decided to move from Los Angeles, California there will be a substantial amount of planning and organization to do before you leave your home and arrive to settle in your new one. So, for your move, East Coast-West Coast Express will be your best bet. We are a moving and storage company with the lot experience in relocation services. Our expertise includes long distance, residential, and commercial moves all over the United States. It's no small task packing your things and keeping the whole process organized.
East Coast-West Coast Express will help you with every aspect of planning your move. First, you should find out more about all of our shipping services to decide what best suits your requirements based on specific criteria:
- Your moving timeline. When do you need to be at the desired destination?
- Your real estate plans. Will you be living in a smaller or larger house?
- Your fragile items. Do you require custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. Are you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Cubic feet estimate. How large is your shipment?
Then, you will be given a quote for your desired services. The cost will vary based on the method of shipping, the cubic footage of your shipment, the services you require, and many other factors. But you should know that what we quote you is what you will pay.
Is moving to a new home hard? Yes, in most cases it is. That is never an easy task. Finding a good moving company is crucial to a smooth relocation process. That is why we at East Coast-West Coast Express do our best to maintain the highest possible standard of the services we provide. So, leave the worries of your relocation and let us help you!
What Our Customers Say
West Coast East Coast Express - Los Angeles Reviews
- You J.Los Angeles
I recently moved back to New Jersey from Los Angeles. I am thankful to East coast west coast mover for... read moreI recently moved back to New Jersey from Los Angeles. I am thankful to East coast west coast mover for helping me make this transition a smooth one. Special thanks to Matthew Chevalier, who helped me get my car shipped in less than a week. I also think that they have decent price and trully delivers in their promises. I have been doing a lot of traveling job and it's one good thing to know that I can always depend on this folks if I need to relocate again. read less3/20/2016Israel A.Los Angeles
My car recently had some issues and I was tired of working on it . I decided to purchase a... read moreMy car recently had some issues and I was tired of working on it . I decided to purchase a new vehicle here in LA and try and sell my older car online for a cheap price. Luckily within a few days I found a buyer who was out in Arizona. I figured shipping a car to Arizona would be worth it for me considering how close it was to California and how badly I wanted to buy a new car. I ran across West Coast East Coast Express online and decided to give them a shot . The representative offered me a low flat fee and an estimation on the time the vehicle will get there. They arrived to pick my car up on time and the buyer reported no problems! West Coast East Coast Express offered me a stress free delivery that I will use in the future if I need to sell another car out of state again. Thanks guys!s! read less1/14/2016Yegia D.Los Angeles
Trustworthiness and efficiency seems to be the key motto for West Coast East Coast Express. They guys were very pleasant... read moreTrustworthiness and efficiency seems to be the key motto for West Coast East Coast Express. They guys were very pleasant to communicate with, via telephone and in person and they made it their responsibility to arrive as scheduled for estimations as well as on the moving day. Moving is a big decision; you want to make sure whoever you hire for help is not just doing it for the money, but to make your life a little bit easier. With that said, if you are in need of a move in the area - give these guys a call. You will not regret it. read less3/17/2016
- Jane S.Los Angeles
Guys just to be honest with you, I have never experienced such a great company as West Coast East Coast... read moreGuys just to be honest with you, I have never experienced such a great company as West Coast East Coast Express !! It is an amazing company with professional guys who know very well their job. I thought they were born to do this job ) I have not that much stuff, but it was very heavy stuff such as big sofa, glass table for 10 people, 2 wooden king size beds and etc. I was thinking that it is an impossible task to move all these stuff, but West Coast East Coast Express mad a great job and in a short period of time, and that is just amazing, even I don't have a word to say something. The manager i was talking was so professional and polite, I told him what I need and they did it in exact time what I told. Oh yes, I moved from Boston to LA and it is not a short distance, but they did it. So, I want to tell you guys, if you want to fast and good moving company, then you should call this company, and they will make everything what you need ! Happy Holidays all ! read less12/25/2015Denise A.Los Angeles
Never used movers before because I always thought they weren't careful and would shake the shit out of my "fragile"... read moreNever used movers before because I always thought they weren't careful and would shake the shit out of my "fragile" boxes. West coast east coast express definitely proved me wrong! They were extremely friendly and super careful with my valuables and did it in good time. Moving can be dreadful but now that I've found them I ain't got no worries! ;) I would definitely recommend them to anyone. read less11/27/2015Constantine Y.Los Angeles
I'm new in car business , and luckily I found this guys .They provided pretty affordable long distance auto shipping... read moreI'm new in car business , and luckily I found this guys .They provided pretty affordable long distance auto shipping from other state .11/05/2015
Shipping was fast (it's important for my business to receive vehicle on time ) and customer service was provided on professional level .
If you a car dealer and you need a cars transported i would recommend West coast East Coast express as a most reliable and safe vehicle transportation. read less
- Charlie S.Los Angeles
I've been living in California and I've been needing to ship out some stuff to my parents, this is by... read moreI've been living in California and I've been needing to ship out some stuff to my parents, this is by far the best moving company, they deliver on time. They have great customer support, the couches and that tv I shipped to my parents came in ok and in great condition as I sent it according to my parents in Oregon. Not to mention the prices are excellent and affordable as well, definitely recommend this company for moving. read less12/15/2015Harut G.Los Angeles
1) Super simple to make an appointment with West Coast East Coast Movers. I even needed to contrast rates and... read more1) Super simple to make an appointment with West Coast East Coast Movers. I even needed to contrast rates and different moving companies so I was somewhat reluctant at first. The front desk manager I talked with said to get back to them whenever I want with no pressure. They appeared to be truly flexible!4/26/2017
2) My appt was at 10 AM, they called me at around 9:15 AM and said they were leaving their warehouse. Arrived even 10 minutes earlier
3) With each move, I anticipate a little harm to furniture; particularly since my new residence was really tight. I have not noticed even a ding on my furniture. Nothing excessively insane by any means, they took care of my furniture with care.
4) Extremely persevering. David and Chris were moving quick and never eased up! My employment kept going ~ 5 hours, I was impressed!!
5) sadly my love seat didn't make it into my new residence since it was too huge to fit through an entryway. They offered to take it to their stockroom however my homeowner was sufficiently thoughtful to make room. In any case, I'm super appreciative for the choice. Likewise, after they were done, I understood I may be in an ideal situation having it wrapped and put it to the storage room... They returned and wrapped it!
All in all, my move was great and I'm super appreciative for West Coast East Coast Movers diligent work and complete. They transformed stressful day into a breeze! Super grateful! Exceptional thanks to David, this person really knows what he's doing! read lessC J.Los Angeles
I chose West Coast East Coast Express as my vehicle transporter in a very important time in our lives. ... read moreI chose West Coast East Coast Express as my vehicle transporter in a very important time in our lives. I needed to have my vehicle transported across the country due to an urgent move, because my husband was ill.8/10/2018
After searching many companies and receiving lots of quotes, I chose WCECE because of two reasons.
1. They were the only company that accepted payment with credit card up front, not Cash On Delivery COD.
2. They were very responsive and I was provided information consistantly, even though it was not easy to understand the process, I had to be patient, but they were helpful whenever I called to ask.
What was dissatisfying was the cost, their price was $400 to 500 more than all other quotes. This business is a crap shoot. You must read reviews and go with your gut instincts. I had a very expensive vehicle (meaning a newer Honda Pilot) that was very important in the function of my life and I feared it becoming damaged in transit. I'm pleased that the timeline that was given to me in my scheduled pick-up happened within that time and it arrived safely to my designated person who received it - on time. A slight scratch is what was new, but sometimes it's the price you pay in having your vehicle on a huge vehicle carrier through all types of weather and movement.
My vehicle was transported in summer. The vehicle was picked up a couple blocks away from my house because I lived in a condo complex with a very tight parking lot. The vehicle was dropped off on the street where I was moving to, removed from the transporter and drivin to a parking spot outside my new home. A vehicle inspection was done with my receiving person and the driver, and a bill of laden was signed indicating the new scratch and the keys were handed over to my receiving person.
Over all, I felt thankful for the reviews people left for this company so I could find some peace (as little as it was - because no one really likes giving their personal vehicle to someone else and trusting them) in getting my car to it's new home in a very concerning time in our life.
I have expressed to WCECE that I believe their pricing was very high in comparison to the other quotes. I think I understand it has a lot to do with getting the vehicle picked up quicker by a carrier transporter - I gather that they will come get your vehicle sooner, rather than place someone elses vehicle on their truck if they paid less. Like everything, there should be more standard pricing and not a game. It's very hard to place a pick-up date and the date have a 2-5 day window range before you get picked up.
Good luck to those that need this service. Read all reviews for every company you are considering. Look up the BBB and check of everything. I would use this company again if I ever needed their services again, which I hope I never do need them. Our move was very stressful, this was only one facet - but it was the best we could have expected. read less
Welcome to Los Angeles, California
Did you know that Los Angeles actually means “The Angels” in Spanish? This major metropolis represents the center of commerce, finance, and culture of the southern part of California. Los Angeles, being one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world, represents the focal point of the Greater Los Angeles Area.
The city itself is geographically located is a big coastal basin. It’s surrounded by mountains on three sides. Another thing that comes to everyone’s mind when they think about LA is the fact that it’s the home of Hollywood. Many famous singers, actors, and entrepreneurs call Los Angeles their home. To learn more about the notable people who are from Los Angeles, click here
Weather In Los Angeles, California
If you’re from the northern part of the United States, you might want to learn more about the weather in Los Angeles, because it will significantly influence your packing process. Cold temperatures and snow are extremely rare in LA, so if you’re used to heavy winters, you should know that you won’t need your warm clothes anymore.
Los Angeles has a pleasant Mediterranean climate. There is an average of 35 days with precipitation per year, but sometimes there will be no precipitation at all. Because Los Angeles is located in the Californian desert, it has very warm and humid summers, with lots of sunny days throughout the whole year. If you’re someone who enjoys spending time on exotic beaches, sipping on cocktails, Los Angeles’ climate is perfect for you!
Things To Do In Los Angeles, California
Universal Studios Hollywood – this is an amusement park with rides, restaurants, shops, various entertainment shows. The amusement park features a cinema theme.
- Getty Center – this is an enormous free museum, which is very famous for highlighting American and European art, manicured gardens and architecture.
- Griffith Park – if you enjoy hikes and long walks, this place is perfect for you. It is an urban oasis which features equestrian trails, magnificent panoramas of the city, the Greek Theatre and the L.A. zoo.
- Hollywood Boulevard – this is probably one of the top tourist attractions in Los Angeles. This is a long street which splits off Sunset Boulevard in the east and runs northwest to Vermont.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame – another reason why so many tourists visit Los Angeles every single year, the Hollywood Walk of Fame have more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars, which are embedded in the sidewalks along 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard. Some of the famous people who got honored here include Michael Jackson, Walt Disney and much more.
- Disneyland – pretty self-explanatory, this is a huge amusement park which features 8 themed lands with rides, costumed characters, and entertainment shows.
- Griffith Observatory
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
For more information on these places and more options, please refer to this link.
Where To Live In Los Angeles, California
One of the most essential things when it comes to relocation to a new city is finding out a new place to live. Whether you’re looking to buy a new house or you would prefer to rent a place, Los Angeles is an enormous city with options for everyone. However, you might want to learn more about the neighborhoods of Los Angeles and their safety, especially if you have small children or you’re looking to start a family after you relocate. West Coast East Coast Express has come up with a short list of the best neighborhoods located in Los Angeles:
- Atwater Village: If you’re not quite ready to settle down and have a family, this neighborhood will be a perfect fit for you. It has everything you can possibly need – plenty of food options, both fancy restaurants and fast food chains, it’s near a bus line which directly connects to the freeway and it’s relatively safe!
- Burbank: If you enjoy shopping and spending time at large department stores, this neighborhood is perfect for you. There’s also a ton of places where you can enjoy a classy meal and a glass of wine. Another great thing about this neighborhood is the fact that it’s the closest to the best airport in LA – LAX.
- Beverly Grove: If you like to splurge on expensive food, jewelry, and clothes, this is the perfect place for you. In Beverly Grove, it is hard to go wrong, but very easy to go broke. The only downside is the transportation since the traffic can get very hectic and busy.
For more information, click here.