Los Angeles Movers
Los Angeles West Coast East Coast Express Review
“I have moved 3 times in the past 2 years and I have loads of experience with movers. West coast east coast movers have been the best movers I've dealt with by far! So professional. Made my move stress free and would definitely recommend them to anyone!”
— Melissa M.
Moving from Los Angeles, California with West Coast East Coast Express
Whether you are moving from a home or an apartment, finding a reliable moving company is an essential tool for planning and peace of mind. Once you have decided to move from Los Angeles, California there will be a substantial amount of planning and organization to do before you leave your home and arrive to settle in your new one. So, for your move, East Coast-West Coast Express will be your best bet. We are a moving and storage company with the lot experience in relocation services. Our expertise includes long distance, residential, and commercial moves all over the United States. It's no small task packing your things and keeping the whole process organized.
East Coast-West Coast Express will help you with every aspect of planning your move. First, you should find out more about all of our shipping services to decide what best suits your requirements based on specific criteria:
- Your moving timeline. When do you need to be at the desired destination?
- Your real estate plans. Will you be living in a smaller or larger house?
- Your fragile items. Do you require custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. Are you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Cubic feet estimate. How large is your shipment?
Then, you will be given a quote for your desired services. The cost will vary based on the method of shipping, the cubic footage of your shipment, the services you require, and many other factors. But you should know that what we quote you is what you will pay.
Is moving to a new home hard? Yes, in most cases it is. That is never an easy task. Finding a good moving company is crucial to a smooth relocation process. That is why we at East Coast-West Coast Express do our best to maintain the highest possible standard of the services we provide. So, leave the worries of your relocation and let us help you!
What Our Customers Say
West Coast East Coast Express - Los Angeles Reviews
- Israel A.Los Angeles
My car recently had some issues and I was tired of working on it . I decided to purchase a... read moreMy car recently had some issues and I was tired of working on it . I decided to purchase a new vehicle here in LA and try and sell my older car online for a cheap price. Luckily within a few days I found a buyer who was out in Arizona. I figured shipping a car to Arizona would be worth it for me considering how close it was to California and how badly I wanted to buy a new car. I ran across West Coast East Coast Express online and decided to give them a shot . The representative offered me a low flat fee and an estimation on the time the vehicle will get there. They arrived to pick my car up on time and the buyer reported no problems! West Coast East Coast Express offered me a stress free delivery that I will use in the future if I need to sell another car out of state again. Thanks guys!s! read less1/14/2016Andrea M.Los Angeles
I recently moved from Southern CA to Cleveland, and had a very positive experience with West Coast East Coast Express.... read moreI recently moved from Southern CA to Cleveland, and had a very positive experience with West Coast East Coast Express. I was sold by the guaranteed quote, which only changes if what you're shipping changes--be specific when you list out what you need moved and you'll be fine. The movers were late on both ends, but not egregiously so--especially considering Southern California traffic. Despite the late hour (the movers arrived around 8 PM on both ends) they were courteous, thorough, and efficient. I didn't get the sense that they just wanted to finish the job and get home. Instead of being angry about my three-month-old puppy yapping at them while they worked, the movers in Cleveland actually played with him while I did the paperwork. The only issue I had with my move was that I had a small (maybe 30") TV that broke--it was disassembled incorrectly--everything else came through the cross-country move fine! I wasn't going to make an issue of the TV, but the company followed up with me and gave me the cash I needed to replace the TV, no questions asked. So, great service all the way around. I would definitely use West Coast East Coast Express again. read less8/18/2017Romina I.Los Angeles
I highly recommend West Coast East Coast Express Movers for your next relocation if you need reliable and fast moving... read moreI highly recommend West Coast East Coast Express Movers for your next relocation if you need reliable and fast moving services. It took them about 6 hours to move my 2 bedroom apartment that was located on floor 20. It was some hassle for them, but they didn't complain and showed lots of dedication to the job.11/09/2015
Pricing: I did some online shopping before booking them to make sure I was paying affordable flat rate. Was little nervous about quality, since this company seemed to be pretty new, but the actual movers were very experienced and gentle. After all, it was a stress free relocation. Im happy to finally be all set at my new place. Thank you guys! read less
- Jane S.Los Angeles
Guys just to be honest with you, I have never experienced such a great company as West Coast East Coast... read moreGuys just to be honest with you, I have never experienced such a great company as West Coast East Coast Express !! It is an amazing company with professional guys who know very well their job. I thought they were born to do this job ) I have not that much stuff, but it was very heavy stuff such as big sofa, glass table for 10 people, 2 wooden king size beds and etc. I was thinking that it is an impossible task to move all these stuff, but West Coast East Coast Express mad a great job and in a short period of time, and that is just amazing, even I don't have a word to say something. The manager i was talking was so professional and polite, I told him what I need and they did it in exact time what I told. Oh yes, I moved from Boston to LA and it is not a short distance, but they did it. So, I want to tell you guys, if you want to fast and good moving company, then you should call this company, and they will make everything what you need ! Happy Holidays all ! read less12/25/2015Denise A.Los Angeles
Never used movers before because I always thought they weren't careful and would shake the shit out of my "fragile"... read moreNever used movers before because I always thought they weren't careful and would shake the shit out of my "fragile" boxes. West coast east coast express definitely proved me wrong! They were extremely friendly and super careful with my valuables and did it in good time. Moving can be dreadful but now that I've found them I ain't got no worries! ;) I would definitely recommend them to anyone. read less11/27/2015Ruonan N.Los Angeles
Very simple to make an appointment, easy to communicate with customer services. The driver is friendly also. Great experience, I... read moreVery simple to make an appointment, easy to communicate with customer services. The driver is friendly also. Great experience, I will recommend West Coast East Coast to my friends. read less1/24/2018
- Harut G.Los Angeles
1) Super simple to make an appointment with West Coast East Coast Movers. I even needed to contrast rates and... read more1) Super simple to make an appointment with West Coast East Coast Movers. I even needed to contrast rates and different moving companies so I was somewhat reluctant at first. The front desk manager I talked with said to get back to them whenever I want with no pressure. They appeared to be truly flexible!4/26/2017
2) My appt was at 10 AM, they called me at around 9:15 AM and said they were leaving their warehouse. Arrived even 10 minutes earlier
3) With each move, I anticipate a little harm to furniture; particularly since my new residence was really tight. I have not noticed even a ding on my furniture. Nothing excessively insane by any means, they took care of my furniture with care.
4) Extremely persevering. David and Chris were moving quick and never eased up! My employment kept going ~ 5 hours, I was impressed!!
5) sadly my love seat didn't make it into my new residence since it was too huge to fit through an entryway. They offered to take it to their stockroom however my homeowner was sufficiently thoughtful to make room. In any case, I'm super appreciative for the choice. Likewise, after they were done, I understood I may be in an ideal situation having it wrapped and put it to the storage room... They returned and wrapped it!
All in all, my move was great and I'm super appreciative for West Coast East Coast Movers diligent work and complete. They transformed stressful day into a breeze! Super grateful! Exceptional thanks to David, this person really knows what he's doing! read lessYegia D.Los Angeles
Trustworthiness and efficiency seems to be the key motto for West Coast East Coast Express. They guys were very pleasant... read moreTrustworthiness and efficiency seems to be the key motto for West Coast East Coast Express. They guys were very pleasant to communicate with, via telephone and in person and they made it their responsibility to arrive as scheduled for estimations as well as on the moving day. Moving is a big decision; you want to make sure whoever you hire for help is not just doing it for the money, but to make your life a little bit easier. With that said, if you are in need of a move in the area - give these guys a call. You will not regret it. read less3/17/2016Brent J.Los Angeles
My sister was moving to Oregon for college and we needed a trustworthy company to move a lot of belongings... read moreMy sister was moving to Oregon for college and we needed a trustworthy company to move a lot of belongings from LA to Eugene. She asked me to look around and I ended up using West Coast East Coast Express. We scheduled everything over the phone and they arrived on time and promised to make the move as easy and quick as possible . They kept their promise and my sister moved into her new apartment pretty quickly. All the stuff they delivered came in the condition they left and I was told where her boxes were throughout the whole drive. I would suggest using their services for any state to state moving for sure! read less1/13/2016
Welcome to Los Angeles, California
Did you know that Los Angeles actually means “The Angels” in Spanish? This major metropolis represents the center of commerce, finance, and culture of the southern part of California. Los Angeles, being one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world, represents the focal point of the Greater Los Angeles Area.
The city itself is geographically located is a big coastal basin. It’s surrounded by mountains on three sides. Another thing that comes to everyone’s mind when they think about LA is the fact that it’s the home of Hollywood. Many famous singers, actors, and entrepreneurs call Los Angeles their home. To learn more about the notable people who are from Los Angeles, click here
Weather In Los Angeles, California
If you’re from the northern part of the United States, you might want to learn more about the weather in Los Angeles, because it will significantly influence your packing process. Cold temperatures and snow are extremely rare in LA, so if you’re used to heavy winters, you should know that you won’t need your warm clothes anymore.
Los Angeles has a pleasant Mediterranean climate. There is an average of 35 days with precipitation per year, but sometimes there will be no precipitation at all. Because Los Angeles is located in the Californian desert, it has very warm and humid summers, with lots of sunny days throughout the whole year. If you’re someone who enjoys spending time on exotic beaches, sipping on cocktails, Los Angeles’ climate is perfect for you!
Things To Do In Los Angeles, California
Universal Studios Hollywood – this is an amusement park with rides, restaurants, shops, various entertainment shows. The amusement park features a cinema theme.
- Getty Center – this is an enormous free museum, which is very famous for highlighting American and European art, manicured gardens and architecture.
- Griffith Park – if you enjoy hikes and long walks, this place is perfect for you. It is an urban oasis which features equestrian trails, magnificent panoramas of the city, the Greek Theatre and the L.A. zoo.
- Hollywood Boulevard – this is probably one of the top tourist attractions in Los Angeles. This is a long street which splits off Sunset Boulevard in the east and runs northwest to Vermont.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame – another reason why so many tourists visit Los Angeles every single year, the Hollywood Walk of Fame have more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars, which are embedded in the sidewalks along 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard. Some of the famous people who got honored here include Michael Jackson, Walt Disney and much more.
- Disneyland – pretty self-explanatory, this is a huge amusement park which features 8 themed lands with rides, costumed characters, and entertainment shows.
- Griffith Observatory
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
For more information on these places and more options, please refer to this link.
Where To Live In Los Angeles, California
One of the most essential things when it comes to relocation to a new city is finding out a new place to live. Whether you’re looking to buy a new house or you would prefer to rent a place, Los Angeles is an enormous city with options for everyone. However, you might want to learn more about the neighborhoods of Los Angeles and their safety, especially if you have small children or you’re looking to start a family after you relocate. West Coast East Coast Express has come up with a short list of the best neighborhoods located in Los Angeles:
- Atwater Village: If you’re not quite ready to settle down and have a family, this neighborhood will be a perfect fit for you. It has everything you can possibly need – plenty of food options, both fancy restaurants and fast food chains, it’s near a bus line which directly connects to the freeway and it’s relatively safe!
- Burbank: If you enjoy shopping and spending time at large department stores, this neighborhood is perfect for you. There’s also a ton of places where you can enjoy a classy meal and a glass of wine. Another great thing about this neighborhood is the fact that it’s the closest to the best airport in LA – LAX.
- Beverly Grove: If you like to splurge on expensive food, jewelry, and clothes, this is the perfect place for you. In Beverly Grove, it is hard to go wrong, but very easy to go broke. The only downside is the transportation since the traffic can get very hectic and busy.
For more information, click here.