Los Angeles Movers
Los Angeles West Coast East Coast Express Review
“I have moved 3 times in the past 2 years and I have loads of experience with movers. West coast east coast movers have been the best movers I've dealt with by far! So professional. Made my move stress free and would definitely recommend them to anyone!”
— Melissa M.
Moving from Los Angeles, California with West Coast East Coast Express
Whether you are moving from a home or an apartment, finding a reliable moving company is an essential tool for planning and peace of mind. Once you have decided to move from Los Angeles, California there will be a substantial amount of planning and organization to do before you leave your home and arrive to settle in your new one. So, for your move, East Coast-West Coast Express will be your best bet. We are a moving and storage company with the lot experience in relocation services. Our expertise includes long distance, residential, and commercial moves all over the United States. It's no small task packing your things and keeping the whole process organized.
East Coast-West Coast Express will help you with every aspect of planning your move. First, you should find out more about all of our shipping services to decide what best suits your requirements based on specific criteria:
- Your moving timeline. When do you need to be at the desired destination?
- Your real estate plans. Will you be living in a smaller or larger house?
- Your fragile items. Do you require custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. Are you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Cubic feet estimate. How large is your shipment?
Then, you will be given a quote for your desired services. The cost will vary based on the method of shipping, the cubic footage of your shipment, the services you require, and many other factors. But you should know that what we quote you is what you will pay.
Is moving to a new home hard? Yes, in most cases it is. That is never an easy task. Finding a good moving company is crucial to a smooth relocation process. That is why we at East Coast-West Coast Express do our best to maintain the highest possible standard of the services we provide. So, leave the worries of your relocation and let us help you!
What Our Customers Say
West Coast East Coast Express - Los Angeles Reviews
- C J.Los Angeles
I chose West Coast East Coast Express as my vehicle transporter in a very important time in our lives. I... read moreI chose West Coast East Coast Express as my vehicle transporter in a very important time in our lives. I needed to have my vehicle transported across the country due to an urgent move, because my husband was ill.8/10/2018
After searching many companies and receiving lots of quotes, I chose WCECE because of two reasons.
1. They were the only company that accepted payment with credit card up front, not Cash On Delivery COD.
2. They were very responsive and I was provided information consistantly, even though it was not easy to understand the process, I had to be patient, but they were helpful whenever I called to ask.
What was dissatisfying was the cost, their price was $400 to 500 more than all other quotes. This business is a crap shoot. You must read reviews and go with your gut instincts. I had a very expensive vehicle (meaning a newer Honda Pilot) that was very important in the function of my life and I feared it becoming damaged in transit. I'm pleased that the timeline that was given to me in my scheduled pick-up happened within that time and it arrived safely to my designated person who received it - on time. A slight scratch is what was new, but sometimes it's the price you pay in having your vehicle on a huge vehicle carrier through all types of weather and movement.
My vehicle was transported in summer. The vehicle was picked up a couple blocks away from my house because I lived in a condo complex with a very tight parking lot. The vehicle was dropped off on the street where I was moving to, removed from the transporter and drivin to a parking spot outside my new home. A vehicle inspection was done with my receiving person and the driver, and a bill of laden was signed indicating the new scratch and the keys were handed over to my receiving person.
Over all, I felt thankful for the reviews people left for this company so I could find some peace (as little as it was - because no one really likes giving their personal vehicle to someone else and trusting them) in getting my car to it's new home in a very concerning time in our life.
I have expressed to WCECE that I believe their pricing was very high in comparison to the other quotes. I think I understand it has a lot to do with getting the vehicle picked up quicker by a carrier transporter - I gather that they will come get your vehicle sooner, rather than place someone elses vehicle on their truck if they paid less. Like everything, there should be more standard pricing and not a game. It's very hard to place a pick-up date and the date have a 2-5 day window range before you get picked up.
Good luck to those that need this service. Read all reviews for every company you are considering. Look up the BBB and check of everything. I would use this company again if I ever needed their services again, which I hope I never do need them. Our move was very stressful, this was only one facet - but it was the best we could have expected. read lessMarcia D.Los Angeles
I picked WC EC Express since their reviews were all great (other cross country movers had horror reviews about belongings... read moreI picked WC EC Express since their reviews were all great (other cross country movers had horror reviews about belongings being destroyed by the time they reached their destination). Also, Kelly in sales was super nice and personable over the phone. She made me feel comfortable right away.4/23/2018
This company also takes their reputation very seriously and will do whatever is possible to make sure you're happy and the move is a success (5 star success). John in customer care was wonderful and helped me with all my concerns along the way.
The packing crew did such a great job that there was zero damage to any of the furniture they packed which I think is AMAZING!! I've had local moves where at least something gets messed up a little bit. The drop off crew was just as good and worked really hard to get everything done as quick as they could. They even carried my giant asian cabinets up the stairs since they wouldn't fit in the elevator. Very hard workers!!
This company is AMAZING and if you want to make sure your possessions make it to you in perfect condition I highly recommend them!! read lessRuonan N.Los Angeles
Very simple to make an appointment, easy to communicate with customer services. The driver is friendly also. Great experience, I... read moreVery simple to make an appointment, easy to communicate with customer services. The driver is friendly also. Great experience, I will recommend West Coast East Coast to my friends. read less1/24/2018
- Andrea M.Los Angeles
I recently moved from Southern CA to Cleveland, and had a very positive experience with West Coast East Coast Express.... read moreI recently moved from Southern CA to Cleveland, and had a very positive experience with West Coast East Coast Express. I was sold by the guaranteed quote, which only changes if what you're shipping changes--be specific when you list out what you need moved and you'll be fine. The movers were late on both ends, but not egregiously so--especially considering Southern California traffic. Despite the late hour (the movers arrived around 8 PM on both ends) they were courteous, thorough, and efficient. I didn't get the sense that they just wanted to finish the job and get home. Instead of being angry about my three-month-old puppy yapping at them while they worked, the movers in Cleveland actually played with him while I did the paperwork. The only issue I had with my move was that I had a small (maybe 30") TV that broke--it was disassembled incorrectly--everything else came through the cross-country move fine! I wasn't going to make an issue of the TV, but the company followed up with me and gave me the cash I needed to replace the TV, no questions asked. So, great service all the way around. I would definitely use West Coast East Coast Express again. read less8/18/2017Harut G.Los Angeles
1) Super simple to make an appointment with West Coast East Coast Movers. I even needed to contrast rates and... read more1) Super simple to make an appointment with West Coast East Coast Movers. I even needed to contrast rates and different moving companies so I was somewhat reluctant at first. The front desk manager I talked with said to get back to them whenever I want with no pressure. They appeared to be truly flexible!4/26/2017
2) My appt was at 10 AM, they called me at around 9:15 AM and said they were leaving their warehouse. Arrived even 10 minutes earlier
3) With each move, I anticipate a little harm to furniture; particularly since my new residence was really tight. I have not noticed even a ding on my furniture. Nothing excessively insane by any means, they took care of my furniture with care.
4) Extremely persevering. David and Chris were moving quick and never eased up! My employment kept going ~ 5 hours, I was impressed!!
5) sadly my love seat didn't make it into my new residence since it was too huge to fit through an entryway. They offered to take it to their stockroom however my homeowner was sufficiently thoughtful to make room. In any case, I'm super appreciative for the choice. Likewise, after they were done, I understood I may be in an ideal situation having it wrapped and put it to the storage room... They returned and wrapped it!
All in all, my move was great and I'm super appreciative for West Coast East Coast Movers diligent work and complete. They transformed stressful day into a breeze! Super grateful! Exceptional thanks to David, this person really knows what he's doing! read lessAlex V.Los Angeles
I have called many companies previously and never really got the service I really wanted from them and never got... read moreI have called many companies previously and never really got the service I really wanted from them and never got satisfied. Last time i called a moving company for help which ended up putting a scratch on my brand new refrigerator I bought before moving. I was very disappointed. This time moving i did my research and found this company. At first i was very scared to give them a try and wanted to ask my friends and family for help, but i finally decided to give them a try.7/23/2016
From the first call the receptionist was very kind and professional on the phone. I got a little reassurance that they might do a great job and satisfy me. I decided a day to do the moving and they scheduled me right at the times I am available. They asked me a few questions to know i guess how many people are needed on that day to make the moving easier.
They arrived on the day of the moving and told me all the prices and deals they had and kind of explained why I'm paying the amount I am paying. They first estimate and look around how much work has to be done and after give you a price that's what i liked about them. They don't charge you a lot just for not much work to do. I can say that they even did more work than the amount I paid them for. They assured me that the moving will be successful and i should not worry about anything.
After a little of seeing their work i started to trust them that they will do a great job. All I can say is these guys are amazing. They legit took my piano and my dining table and stuff down stairs and to my new apartment in about 2 hours which was a bit shocking for me because of how much work and driving they had to do. They sure surprised me with the great job and customer service they provided me with. I really appreciate these guys for showing me what a real moving company is capable of. You sure have gained my trust and will for sure only call you for all my moving needs. read less
- You J.Los Angeles
I recently moved back to New Jersey from Los Angeles. I am thankful to East coast west coast mover for... read moreI recently moved back to New Jersey from Los Angeles. I am thankful to East coast west coast mover for helping me make this transition a smooth one. Special thanks to Matthew Chevalier, who helped me get my car shipped in less than a week. I also think that they have decent price and trully delivers in their promises. I have been doing a lot of traveling job and it's one good thing to know that I can always depend on this folks if I need to relocate again. read less3/20/2016Yegia D.Los Angeles
Trustworthiness and efficiency seems to be the key motto for West Coast East Coast Express. They guys were very pleasant... read moreTrustworthiness and efficiency seems to be the key motto for West Coast East Coast Express. They guys were very pleasant to communicate with, via telephone and in person and they made it their responsibility to arrive as scheduled for estimations as well as on the moving day. Moving is a big decision; you want to make sure whoever you hire for help is not just doing it for the money, but to make your life a little bit easier. With that said, if you are in need of a move in the area - give these guys a call. You will not regret it. read less3/17/2016Ellen S.Los Angeles
I've lived at my parent's house most of my life and it was time to move out. I knew absolutely... read moreI've lived at my parent's house most of my life and it was time to move out. I knew absolutely nothing about moving and needed some guidance. I was looking for something in my price range and West Coast East Coast Express met my request. They offered me a flat rate for my move, meaning everything from taxes to double wrapping to extra boxes used was all included in this one rate. They showed up on time and moved me out within a couple of hours! I cannot say enough good things about this company. My first ever move was flawless thanks to these guys! If you want a move without all the extra headaches, give these guys a call. read less2/03/2016
Welcome to Los Angeles, California
Did you know that Los Angeles actually means “The Angels” in Spanish? This major metropolis represents the center of commerce, finance, and culture of the southern part of California. Los Angeles, being one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world, represents the focal point of the Greater Los Angeles Area.
The city itself is geographically located is a big coastal basin. It’s surrounded by mountains on three sides. Another thing that comes to everyone’s mind when they think about LA is the fact that it’s the home of Hollywood. Many famous singers, actors, and entrepreneurs call Los Angeles their home. To learn more about the notable people who are from Los Angeles, click here
Weather In Los Angeles, California
If you’re from the northern part of the United States, you might want to learn more about the weather in Los Angeles, because it will significantly influence your packing process. Cold temperatures and snow are extremely rare in LA, so if you’re used to heavy winters, you should know that you won’t need your warm clothes anymore.
Los Angeles has a pleasant Mediterranean climate. There is an average of 35 days with precipitation per year, but sometimes there will be no precipitation at all. Because Los Angeles is located in the Californian desert, it has very warm and humid summers, with lots of sunny days throughout the whole year. If you’re someone who enjoys spending time on exotic beaches, sipping on cocktails, Los Angeles’ climate is perfect for you!
Things To Do In Los Angeles, California
Universal Studios Hollywood – this is an amusement park with rides, restaurants, shops, various entertainment shows. The amusement park features a cinema theme.
- Getty Center – this is an enormous free museum, which is very famous for highlighting American and European art, manicured gardens and architecture.
- Griffith Park – if you enjoy hikes and long walks, this place is perfect for you. It is an urban oasis which features equestrian trails, magnificent panoramas of the city, the Greek Theatre and the L.A. zoo.
- Hollywood Boulevard – this is probably one of the top tourist attractions in Los Angeles. This is a long street which splits off Sunset Boulevard in the east and runs northwest to Vermont.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame – another reason why so many tourists visit Los Angeles every single year, the Hollywood Walk of Fame have more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars, which are embedded in the sidewalks along 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard. Some of the famous people who got honored here include Michael Jackson, Walt Disney and much more.
- Disneyland – pretty self-explanatory, this is a huge amusement park which features 8 themed lands with rides, costumed characters, and entertainment shows.
- Griffith Observatory
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
For more information on these places and more options, please refer to this link.
Where To Live In Los Angeles, California
One of the most essential things when it comes to relocation to a new city is finding out a new place to live. Whether you’re looking to buy a new house or you would prefer to rent a place, Los Angeles is an enormous city with options for everyone. However, you might want to learn more about the neighborhoods of Los Angeles and their safety, especially if you have small children or you’re looking to start a family after you relocate. West Coast East Coast Express has come up with a short list of the best neighborhoods located in Los Angeles:
- Atwater Village: If you’re not quite ready to settle down and have a family, this neighborhood will be a perfect fit for you. It has everything you can possibly need – plenty of food options, both fancy restaurants and fast food chains, it’s near a bus line which directly connects to the freeway and it’s relatively safe!
- Burbank: If you enjoy shopping and spending time at large department stores, this neighborhood is perfect for you. There’s also a ton of places where you can enjoy a classy meal and a glass of wine. Another great thing about this neighborhood is the fact that it’s the closest to the best airport in LA – LAX.
- Beverly Grove: If you like to splurge on expensive food, jewelry, and clothes, this is the perfect place for you. In Beverly Grove, it is hard to go wrong, but very easy to go broke. The only downside is the transportation since the traffic can get very hectic and busy.
For more information, click here.