Seattle West Coast East Coast Express Review
“I have moved 3 times in the past 2 years and I have loads of experience with movers. West coast east coast movers have been the best movers I've dealt with by far! So professional. Made my move stress free and would definitely recommend them to anyone!”
— Melissa M.
Moving from Seattle, Washington with West Coast East Coast Express
Have you recently decided to move from Seattle, Washington? Have you grown tired of the Emerald City? Perhaps you want to relocate to a smaller place and start a family? Whatever the case might be, you are now probably learning online about the entire relocation process and how to handle it properly. And even if this is not your first time moving, you’ll probably want to hire professional movers to handle your relocation. Not just to avoid the stress that comes with moving but also the time you would lose by doing it yourself. And among the best movers in the business is West Coast East Coast Express.
Here at West Coast East Coast Express, we understand how stressful relocation can be and that’s why we aim to provide all of our customers with the full moving service, one that is both affordable and reliable. We’ll provide you with a moving estimate. This way you can check for yourself how affordable our services are and if your moving budget can handle it.
Among our moving services are the following:
- Interstate moving – which includes both residential moving, also known as moving house, and corporate moving, if you’re relocating offices or expanding your business in another city or state
- Auto transporting services – we’re among the best in the business, and you choose between door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal delivery options, as well as an open or enclosed car carrier
- Professional packing services – we hire experienced packers who will safely pack up all of your possessions for a safe trip to the requested destination
- Storage services – you can store all of your possessions in our secure storage units
Don’t be afraid to contact West Coast East Coast Express and we’ll gladly answer any questions that you might have and will provide you with the right moving assistance.
What Our Customers Say
West Coast East Coast Express - Seattle Reviews
- Rita C.Seattle
Great experience. My first time moving a car from state to state. Frank gave me a quote, followed up, answered... read more all my questions via email and phone very quickly. The company has an answering service for messages as well.Car was picked up in CA and delivered to Washington the next day. read less5/03/2017Tina G.Seattle
I knew from the moment I saw the movers working that I picked the right company to help me. They... read more handled all my belongings delicately and respectfully, and worked nonstop to make sure we met deadlines that I needed to be met. Nothing was broken during transit and the move was quick and painless. Can't thank you guys enough! read less12/12/2016Orr Y.Seattle
I was dreading the long distance move, but West Coast East Coast Express put that worry to rest. They gave... read more me the best quote around and were able to arrive to the move-out location during my requested time. When they came to the house, we were really impressed with their work ethic and efficiency! They handled the move with ease and kept true to their word. Highly recommended if you want a great move at an affordable price. read less12/11/2016
- Marina A.Seattle
I love the extra effort West Coast East Coast Express put towards my move. Setting up the move was normal... read more and simple, but it was the actual move that blew me away. I told them I needed some help dis configuring some furniture and they had no problems helping me out. They disconnected and reconnected all of my appliances, and helped me set up the television in the new condo. They came prepared with extra wraps and tools to make the move quicker and safer. If you need movers, I would definitely use this company! read less11/18/2016Julia P.Seattle
We received the reference to these guys from an old friend of mine that we had run into after many... read more years, we were so lucky that he had used these guys before and was able to recommend them to us. Cross Country were definitely the real deal and help us make our moving process so much easier than it would have been if we were to handle it by ourselves. They provided us a very great deal at a rate which was much less than we had been quoted by all of the competitors. Moreover they were able to complete our move into days ahead of schedule which made everything fall into place. read less11/04/2016Greg B.Seattle
This is my second time using West Coast East Coast Express, and both times have been phenomenal. The first experience... read more I had was great, but I didn't see it review-worthy until they helped me move back from school. I made the call, and just in 3 days, these movers were able to schedule me in and get all my stuff loaded. They were fast, yet careful with my stuff. I had a bunch of art paintings and they helped me wrap it carefully with some material that they provided. You could tell this company knows what they're doing, and they do it well. I would definitely recommend West Coast East Coast Express to anyone looking for a high quality move at an affordable price. read less11/02/2016
- Shayan H.Seattle
After doing some research, we found West Coast East Coast Express to be the best priced, and they were closest... read more to our home. We had a great experience making the reservations. The representative over the phone gave us a flat quote, and gave us a few tips on how to make our move faster, and safer. The crew was very fast moving and made sure our furniture was well taken care of. They did a wonderful job from start to finish and I would recommend them to others! read less10/31/2016Arthur T.Seattle
This company helped me out pretty well, and they are good with what they do.If this was out of 10... read more stars, I would give them that because they gave me the best service I have ever had, even better than the services I get in most retail places. They helped me moved everything I told them to and they did it pretty quickly. I recommend these people. read less10/26/2016
- Lavonda A.Seattle
West coast East Coast were very knowledgeable and clear with all of the terms of the move. The rate was... read more very affordable, I was moved from a third floor two bedroom apartment into an already occupied single family home. Care was taken with every piece of furniture as they were wrapped in the provided blankets. Once the truck arrived at my final location, unloading went smoothly. The movers put each piece of furniture and each box into the appropriate rooms, asking for direction with items that were unmarked. They navigated around items that were already in the house carefully and nothing was damaged. I don't know how they managed to get a heavy sleeper sofa into the basement, but they did, quickly and professionally. Just give West Coast East Coast best of the best rate!!! read less2/27/2016Marie K.Seattle
West Coast East Coast Express went above and beyond my expectations for my move. After moving out of Seattle, I... read more needed to transport some furniture and personal belongings to a storage until I figured out my situation. The movers I got were very easy-going and friendly. We had a discussion on the way I would want things packaged and where exactly I wanted everything laid out. The move didn't take very long and before I knew it my apartment was empty and my storage unit was filled! The move cost me less than expected and the service I got was phenomenal. I know I have to move these belongings out of the storage unit soon, and when I do, I'll already know who to call. A+ service for a fraction of the price read less2/12/2016
- Kenneth J.Seattle
I'm very happy about the service from West Coast East Coast Express. They were very helpful through everything and punctual... read more with the time. I got the quote I was looking for and before I knew it, I was fully moved in! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend West Coast East Coast Express to anyone looking for a great price with great people to help you move. read less2/07/2016Nina N.Seattle
Wow! Superb service and friendly staff. I had to move a few belongings to my grandmother in Seattle and these... read more guys went the extra mile to make my experience amazing. They gave me a good price and told me not to worry when I mentioned my grandmother might have a language barrier when they arrived. I couldn't be happier with the experience. read less2/02/2016Claudia D.Seattle
I needed a car delivered from Tacoma to Pasadena and I was on a time constraint. I read the reviews... read more for West Coast East Coast Express and saw they had an additional discount online so I called them and set up delivery. Very good price to begin with, amazing customer interaction, and a promised ETA that they stood by. Great company to work with! read less1/31/2016
- Rose M.Seattle
Just moved back to Los Angeles after graduation and let me tell you these guys Rock! They came to my... read more place at the time they had said they would come which was really nice the last thing i wanted to do was wait on the movers all day. They came and wrapped everything up safely and packed it into the truck. My things arrived to my home exactly as i left them with the movers. Compared to the other companies i was looking at they were really affordable and had great reviews. Ive never been so pleased with a moving company usually they bring such a hassle, but they were super easy. read less1/22/2016
Welcome to Seattle, Washington
Seattle is a city on the west coast of the United States and the seat of King County. The city is located on a narrow strip of land between the salt waters of Puget Sound and the fresh waters of Lake Washington. Seattle lies on several hills, including Capitol Hill, First Hill, West Seattle, Beacon Hill, Magnolia, Denny Hill, and Queen Anne. It is a seaport city estimated to be the fourth- largest port in North America.
Seattle is the largest city in the state with about 700.000 residents. The largest racial group in Seattle is White with 69% of the city’s population, the next largest group is Asian with 14%, followed by Black or African-American 8%.
Seattle's climate is classified as oceanic or temperate marine, with cool, wet winters and mild, relatively dry summers. The city's climate is ever-changing, but if you expect rain, you likely won't be disappointed. Rain is a fact of life in Seattle, it rains 50 percent of the time in the city.
Economy and Job Opportunities
Seattle’s economy has truly grown up over the past few decades, so the city became the principal trade, distribution, financial, and services center for the Northwest. Tourism also continues to be a vital part of the city's economy. The biggest employers in Seattle are major companies whose names are often known worldwide:
- Boeing about 80,000 employees
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord 56,000 employees
- Microsoft about 42,000 employees
- The University of Washington about 25,000 employees
- Amazon about 22,000 employees
- Providence Health & Services about 20,000 employees
- Walmart about 20,000 employees
- Weyerhaeuser about 10,000 employees
Choosing the right neighborhood is one of the most important decisions you will have to make. Selecting the best neighborhood for you is important for a lot of different reasons. Seattle contains many neighborhoods. Some of them are:
- Capitol Hill is a densely populated residential district. It is one of the city's most prominent nightlife and entertainment districts.
- Mount Baker is a neighborhood in southeast Seattle. Mount Baker has its own light rail station for people who works on the Eastside.
- West Seattle, among the area's attractions, are its saltwater beach parks along Elliot Bay and Puget Sound, including Alki Beach and Lincoln Park.
- The South Lake Union, perhaps no neighborhood has grown faster than the South Lake Union, its population jumping more than 20 percent in just a single year.
- Leschi boasts a more diverse community than many of its lake-facing neighbors, with 45 percent nonwhite residents, in a neighborhood populated largely by homeowners.
More about neighborhoods in Seattle you can find following the link .
The most important places to visit in Seattle
- The Space Needle , an iconic feature of Seattle's skyline. The view from the top is stunning with a revolving restaurant, undoubtedly Seattle's most famous landmark
- Mount Rainier , towering over Seattle, it is 50 miles from the city. There's a national park with camping and hiking activities
- Pike Place Market . Pike Place Market is a special community within the heart of Seattle’s downtown, comprised of hundreds of farmers, craftspeople, small businesses, and residents.
- The Seattle Aquarium located on Pier 59, the Aquarium showcases a wide variety of colorful marine species
- Pioneer Square relive Seattle's history in the city's oldest neighborhood. It's packed with exciting nightclubs, restaurants, and galleries.
- Olympic Sculpture Park . You have to visit the Seattle Art Museum’s Olympic Sculpture Park. Admission to the sculpture park is always free. The park consists of a 9-acre outdoor sculpture museum and beach.
- Museum of History & Industry . Its exhibits on life in Seattle and Puget Sound cover everything from the maritime past to cutting-edge culture.
Ready to move to Seattle? Call West Coast East Coast Express, we will offer you professional packing services and provide our own moving supplies. All you have to do is contact us and get your free moving price estimate.