- Are you thinking about leaving your current place of residence and moving to another state? Is Santa Ana, California your kind of a city? If so, you have made an excellent choice. However, before you can actually start your life there and begin to enjoy all the beauties this wonderful city has to offer, you have to think of one not so wonderful, yet necessary step – the relocation process. Yes, it would be perfect if you could just pick a city you want to move to, grab your suitcase and go there, but, as you know, that’s not how the relocation process works. First of all, the process can be quite intricate and time-consuming, and, second of all, you can’t possibly complete it all by yourself, without professional assistance. That’s why West Coast East Coast Express is here. Are you looking for a reliable long distance moving company? You have just found it! We offer you a high-quality moving service at affordable prices.
Moving to Santa Ana, California with West Coast East Coast Express
- We understand how stressful the relocation can be for you, no matter how excited you are for your moving. However, when you choose West Coast East Coast Express to take care of your moving, you can see that it does not have to be that stressful. We offer you a wide range of services that are supposed to make your relocation much easier. Some of these services include the following:
- - Residential moving – you want to move your house? Worry no more, with our experience in this business, moving a house is a piece of cake for us.
- - Corporate moving – if what you need is to either move or expand your business, we can help you with that, too.
- - Auto transport – we provide you with open and enclosed auto carriers, as well as terminal-to-terminal and door-to-door car shipping services.
- - Professional packing – you hate packing boxes for moving? You don’t have to do that – we can do it for you.
- - Storage service – in case you can’t move into your new house for whatever reason, we will store all your belongings as long as you need us to.
- Now that you can relax knowing you have found the right long distance moving company, read on to learn more about the city you are moving to – Santa Ana, California.
About Santa Ana, California
- The very name of the city is actually in Spanish (in English – Saint Anne). The city is located in Southern California, in the Orange County. With 335,264 people calling it home, Santa Ana is the second-most populous city in the county. It is also important to mention that it belongs to the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metropolitan area, which counts over 13 million residents and that makes it the second-largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Santa Ana was founded in 1869 and it was not long before it became the seat of the county (1889). It was of great importance during World War II, when they built the Santa Ana Army Air Base as a training center for the United States Army Air Forces. Not only was the base significant during World War II, but it also eventually led to a rapid growth in the city’s population. If you want to read more about the history of Santa Ana, click here .
The Climate of Santa Ana, California
- The climate of Santa Ana is semi-arid, which means that it experiences hot and dry summers, while winters are normally mild. The lowest temperature ever recorded was −6 °C, but that was back in 1918. Such low temperatures are extremely rare in this city. Most of the time, you get to enjoy wonderful sunny days. During winter, all you have to put up with are moderate rainfalls. Another important thing to remember is that Santa Ana is only 10 miles away from the California coast, which means you can always use your free time to enjoy the sunny days on beautiful beaches.
The Economy of Santa Ana, California
- As previously mentioned, Santa Ana belongs to the country’s highly important metropolitan area, so its economy is well-developed. The city is home to several big companies, including Behr Paint, CoreLogic, Corinthian Colleges, First American Corporation, Greenwood & Hall etc. When it comes to the city’s top employers, take a look at the following list:
- - Ingram Micro
- - Rancho Santiago Community College District
- - Tenet Healthcare
- - Freedom Communications
- - First American
Where to live in Santa Ana, California
- If you’re worried about finding the right part of the city to live in, take a look at our list of top five neighborhoods in Santa Ana that we warmly recommend you consider moving to.
- - Metro Classic
- - Morning Sunwood
- - Meredith Parkwood
- - Thornton Park
- - Portola Park
- For a longer list and more information, follow this link .
- Do you think you are at least one step closer to getting your relocation process started? Don’t waste your time now that you know you have a reliable long distance company that can take care of everything. Contact our representatives and hire West Coast East Coast Express to help you with your relocation to Santa Ana, California. Our professional movers are at your disposal anytime you need them – all you have to do is give us a ring and schedule your moving day, and we’ll be there for you to get your relocation started whenever you want us to.