Salt Lake City Movers
Salt Lake City West Coast East Coast Express Review
“I have moved 3 times in the past 2 years and I have loads of experience with movers. West coast east coast movers have been the best movers I've dealt with by far! So professional. Made my move stress free and would definitely recommend them to anyone!”
— Melissa M.
Moving from Salt Lake City, Utah with West Coast East Coast Express
Whether you’re moving from Salt Lake City because of a new job elsewhere, if you’re following a loved one or moving because you’re forced to doesn’t matter now, now you have to prepare for your relocation. And that means taking care of all the different parts of the moving process. An endeavor that not many people try to do alone, and with good reason as it can get quite stressful in an instant. But you can affordably hire East Coast West Coast Express to handle it for you.
Here at East Coast West Coast Express, we provide some of the best moving services in the business, and at affordable rates too. You can count on our moving services no matter where in the United States you want to move to or from. Like many people who have hired us before, you too won’t regret that decision. And you’re welcome to check the positive reviews that many of our satisfied customers have left to see that for yourself. We offer a variety of different moving services that you can choose from, unless you want to hire us for the full moving service, that is. Among the most popular ones are the following:
- Interstate relocation – whether you’re looking for residential moving services or business moving services, you can count on East Coast West Coast Express as we are veterans in providing both
- Professional packing services – our experienced packers know how to safely handle and pack all kinds of items, from bulky furniture pieces, electronic devices, fragile glassware, valuable artwork to the most common of office equipment
- Car shipping services – we’re among the most reliable car shipping companies and we offer both terminal-to-terminal and door-to-door car delivery options
- Storage services – there’s a good chance that you’ll need extra space for your belongings, and if so you can rely on our secure storage units
It’s reasonable for you to want to find out more and you shouldn’t hesitate in contacting East Coast West Coast Express if so. As our helpful representatives will gladly provide you with answers and moving assistance.
What Our Customers Say
West Coast East Coast Express - Salt Lake City Reviews
- Allah A.Salt Lake City
Definitely did not expect things to work out the way that they did. These guys are some of the most... read more helpful movers we have ever had the opportunity to work with. We gave them a call sometime about a week and a half ago and they were able to schedule us an estimation the next day. Things worked out just how we wanted them to, could not have asked for better service. read less3/12/2017Tanya P.Salt Lake City
We were increasingly becoming worried and stressed out about making the deadline for this transport. Fortunately we had made the... read more right decision with hiring these guys as they completed the entire job three days earlier than scheduled. This not only helped us move in sooner but we also had a chance to furnish and organize the entire house. I am a perfectionist and want everything to be as organized and professional as possible and with this company I got everything I wanted and even more!! Thank you guys for everything that you did and for all the hard work. I definitely recommend this place to everyone needing a transportation company for a move!! read less3/05/2017Oxanna K.Salt Lake City
We had a three story complex that needed to be completely cleaned out and transported to a new place. We... read more required a good group of workers that actually were experienced and knew what they were doing. Fortunately for us we got into contact with this company and had some of the most genuine service in recent years. If you are in need of a professional helping hand on a move, give them a call you will not regret it. read less2/27/2017
Welcome to Salt Lake City, Utah
Located in the northern part of the Salt Lake Valley, Salt Lake City is the capital of the U.S. state of Utah. With 190,884 people calling it home, it is also the state’s most populous city.
Salt Lake City was founded in 1847, but it was not until 1896 that the city became Utah’s capital. Just like many other cities, at the beginning of the 20th century, during the Great Depression, Salt Lake City suffered some serious consequences of the economic crisis, but it was back on the road to recovery right after World War II. Not only did its economy recover, but the city itself started expanding rapidly.
As previously mentioned, today, the city’s tourism is highly developed, but you should also know that Salt Lake City is considered the industrial banking center of the country. The city is also known as the “Crossroads of the West” due to a great number of significant railroads. Some of the top industries in Salt Lake City are trade, transportation, manufacturing, education, health services etc. In case you want to learn more about its economy, click here.
The Climate of Salt Lake City, Utah
When it comes to the weather in Salt Lake City, you should know that there are four distinct seasons. Summers are normally hot and dry. Winters can be rather cold and you should not be surprised by great snowfalls during this season. As for spring and autumn, they are both usually mild and pleasant but can be quite wet sometimes. Precipitation in Salt Lake City is affected by the Great Salt Lake to a great extent. The driest month of the year is July, while humidity is the highest between March and May.
Things to see in Salt Lake City, Utah
We assume you can’t wait to move to Salt Lake City to start exploring all the beauties it offers. There are numerous places that you should visit there – so many we can’t possibly name them all. But, we do have a short list of some important museums in Salt Lake City that should be at the top of your must-visit places. Take a look.
- Natural History Museum of Utah – Once you go to the Natural History Museum of Utah, you’ll have the opportunity to see natural history subjects, but also explore various events organized throughout the year. Click hereand plan your visit.
- Discovery Gateway – This museum is perfect if you’re going sight-seeing with your children, as it is an interactive children’s museum. Find out more about its exhibitions and programs here .
- Church History Museum – This museum is dedicated to the two-century history of the LDS Church. If that sounds like something you would like to find out more about, click here and see what exactly the museum has to offer.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts – This museum is the region’s primary source for fine arts, so you should definitely visit such an important place as soon as you move to Salt Lake City. To find more information about it, click here .
We believe you are excited about your moving and you can’t wait to start living in Salt Lake City. That’s why West Coast East Coast Express is here to help you make your dream come true as soon as possible. Remember, all you need to do is give us a call and let us take care of your relocation. We are at your disposal anytime you need us.