- You’ve always dreamed of living in California and you’ve reached the pinnacle of success in your smaller city, so decided it's time to move to Sacramento. If you’ve always wanted to move, make it happen. Moving to another place is a great opportunity for personal growth. You can do it! Plan your relocation carefully and use a methodical approach to achieve your goal of moving to new location. Making a smooth transition from your current home to new surroundings is easy enough when you hire safe, inexpensive, and high-quality moving services to help you from the beginning to the end of moving process. The West Coast East Coast Express provides customers the most reliable long-distance moving services in the country. You can fully customize your moving experience by selecting a few or all services that we offer:
- -Residential relocation services
- We have affordable residential moving services that allow you to remain within your budget. Our residential moving services are designed to keep you in control of your move, even while we're managing it. West Coast East Coast Express also provides moving boxes, moving supplies and moving kits upon your request to help alleviate items from your moving checklist. Whatever you move, a small one-bedroom apartment or a whole mansion, we can assure you that your relocation will be smooth and stress-free.
- -Corporate relocation services
- Time is money when moving an office or business. Our representatives are trained and experienced in the unique needs of business relocation. Corporate relocation programs may vary among companies due to size, need, or destination, but one thing will be the same always, all your office supplies and equipment, such as computers, projectors, or printers, will be safe with us.
Moving to Sacramento, California with West Coast East Coast Express
- -Professional Packing Services
- Our professional packing services will save you time and frustration. West Coast East Coast Express understands that it’s important to use the correct packing materials during a move. We have experience in handling all kinds of items, including those more fragile ones, such as glassware, artwork, musical instruments, computers, and much more. And that's not all, our packing professionals will start unpacking the moment your belongings arrive at your new home.
- -Auto Transport Services
- You can rest assured that your vehicle will be secure and safe from pickup and loading through transport and to delivery. If you pick us as your auto transport providers, you will be given the opportunity to choose between several car-shipping options: Open auto carriers, enclosed car carriers, door to door auto transport services.
- So, make your move a stress-free one. Call us and get some additional information.
Something About Sacramento, California
- Welcome to sunny Sacramento, the city that lies in the center of California's broad and Sacramento Valley, 72 miles northeast of San Francisco, shielded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains to the east, the California Coast ranges to the west, and the Siskiyou Mountains to the north. Sacramento is located where the American River and Sacramento River converge. Sacramento is the capital of the State of California and has a total incorporated area of 99.2 square miles. Sacramento is also known as the only US city with 7 nicknames. Some of these include “The Big Tomato”, “Almond Capital of the World” and “City of Trees”. With a population of about half million people, it is the sixth-largest city in California and the 35th largest city in the United States.
- The city enjoys a mild climate for most of the year. With 269 sunny days per year, Sacramento has been noted as being the sunniest location on the planet for three months of the year, from July through September. You will never see the snow in this city.
Education in Sacramento
- The Sacramento area hosts a wide variety of higher educational opportunities. Four-year institutions include:
- -California State University
- -Golden Gate University
- -Drexel University Sacramento
- -The Pacific's McGeorge School of Law
- The Sacramento City Unified School District , among the largest in the state, is Sacramento's primary school district and has a student enrollment of 52,850 in its 80 schools. Other districts in Sacramento are:
- - Grant Joint Union High
- - Natomas Unified
- - North Sacramento Elementary
- - Robla Elementary
- - Del Paso Heights
- - California Education Authority
Cost of Living
- California is renowned as an expensive place to live but the cost of living in Sacramento is 17% lower than the California average. The best thing about living in Sacramento is the cost of utilities they’re with the state average. Also, the cost of healthcare is affordable for the residents.
- The unemployment rate in Sacramento, California, is 6.20%, with job growth of 2.27%. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 38.34%. Top employers in Sacramento are:
- Sacramento County
- US Davis Health System
- Dignity Health/Catholic Healthcare West
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sutter Health
- Elk Grove Unified School District
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- San Juan Unified School District
- City of Sacramento
- Different regions have vastly different customs and traditions when it comes to food. Ultimately, learning about new foods, flavors, and ingredients that you never come across in your home city is one of the fascinating aspects of moving. Restaurants are plentiful in Sacramento, featuring cuisine ranging from traditional American to inventive Californian, to a wide variety of ethnic fare. Some of the restaurants you should visit are:
- -Zocalo Midtown destination known for its fine Mexican cuisine, happy hour, and craft cocktails.
- -Juno’s Kitchen & Delicatessen . Here you will find perfectly tossed salads, exquisite sandwiches, and fresh pasta.
- -Hook & Ladder . Suggestion: when coming to this restaurant get three small plates, like the trio of cheeses, the pickles & olives, and the house-made sausages.
- -Mother it's strictly a vegetarian restaurant.
- It’s time to move to Sacramento. Call West Coast East Coast Express and hire us as your moving helpers, because that it is the right thing to do. A good word travels far, and that is why we believe that satisfied customers are our best recommendation. Head over to the review section and see for yourself why we are the best long distance moving company in the country.