- Moving to another place for living is a big step. Are you ready to take it? If so, let West Coast East Coast Express guides you through the process. If you are considering moving to Phoenix for business or personal reasons, West Coast East Coast Express is the best company to help you with relocation. Our full range of relocation and storage services will exceed your expectations throughout your moving experience. We will give you easy solutions for even the most challenging moves. Our experienced team members will provide you excellent customer service, hassle-free assistance, so you can focus on your new journey. From any origin to any destination, we will get you there. Our comprehensive list of moving amenities includes:
- Full-service packing solutions
- Dynamic storage options
- Deliverable moving supplies
- Free estimates
- And much more!
- In addition to our customized services, West Coast East Coast Express can also offer you high-quality car shipping services. Shipping your car with us will be a simple, stress-free process. West Coast East Coast Express provides auto shipping services for a complete range of vehicles, including cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, boats, and more. We are pleased to offer you the convenience of scheduling pickup and delivery at their doorstep or at a local terminal. Our prices are economical, but we don't cut corners when it comes to the timely, safe automobile transport and delivery.
- After all, you just need to call West Coast East Coast Express and our professional moving estimators will survey your needs and discuss moving dates, distance, load volume, and services. All you have to do is to tell us about your move process and you will fast receive a cost estimate for the whole moving process.
Moving to Phoenix, Arizona with West Coast East Coast Express
- Phoenix is the capital, and largest city, of the U.S. state of Arizona, as well as the sixth most populous city nationally, and is also the most populous state capital in the United States. With more than 1.5 million residents and the workforce of more than 14,000 employees, Phoenix has long been recognized as one of the most desirable places to live and work. This beautiful western city, incorporated in 1881, is situated in the south-central portion of Arizona, approximately 150 miles north of the US-Mexico border. The city's metropolitan area is also known by its nickname, "The Valley of the Sun" because the city is surrounded by mountains on all sides.
- Phoenix has a subtropical desert climate, typical of the Sonoran Desert. The most remarkable weather feature is sunshine approximately 325 days per year, making Phoenix one of the sunniest cities in the country.
- The early economy of Phoenix was focused primarily on agriculture and natural resources, but today, Phoenix is home to numerous high-tech and telecommunications companies that have recently relocated to the area. Tourism is an especially vital part of the economy. With more than 10 million visitors, Phoenix continues to be an important resort center.
- The unemployment rate in Phoenix is 5.50%, with job growth of 3.17%, so whether you are a recent graduate just starting out or an experienced professional, Phoenix is a great place to grow both your community and your career.
Neighborhoods in Phoenix
- Some of the best places to call home in Phoenix, Arizona's metro area are:
- -Arcadia is one of the most desirable addresses in Phoenix for a simple reason, location, situated just 15 minutes or less from the airport and downtown Scottsdale. Arcadia's streets are wide and the schools in this part of the Scottsdale School District are exceptionally good.
- -North Tempe is historic neighborhood just southwest of Mill Avenue and University. Most North Tempe homes were developed from 1940 through the 1960s.
- -North Central Phoenix, residents of this neighborhood enjoy great restaurants and shops conveniently located throughout the area. Getting downtown or anywhere else in the Valley is easy from here.
- -Verrado is a good option if you’re looking for a master planned community. It’s warm and inviting area of Phoenix full of friendly neighbors, engaging lifestyle and exceptional educational opportunities.
- -Agritopia is located at the Northwest corner of Higley and Ray Roads. Freeway access is easy. Agritopia community is something of a modern-day village set within the urban fabric of the Phoenix metro area.
- More about neighborhoods in Phoenix you will find following link
- Public education in the Phoenix area is provided by over 30 school districts, with over 215 elementary, and 31 high schools. Phoenix also has 79 private technical and business colleges, including:
- -Arizona State University the largest university in the Rocky Mountain area with an enrollment of about 58,000 students. ASU offers over 250 majors to undergraduate students, and more than 100 graduate programs leading to numerous master and doctoral degrees in the liberal arts and science, design and arts, engineering, journalism, law, public policy, technology, and nursing.
- -The University of Phoenix confers degrees in over 100-degree programs at the associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree levels.
- -Maricopa Community Colleges is one of the largest college districts in the U.S., serving more than 220,000 students each year. There are 10 colleges, two skill centers, and numerous education centers, all dedicated to educational excellence.
- Once you arrive in Phoenix, tour the Central Arts District and visit some of the many galleries.Discover masterpieces at the Phoenix Art Museum , and then take your time at the nearby Heard Museum , which is dedicated to American Indian art and history.
- Due to its natural beauty and climate, Phoenix has a lot of choices for outdoor attractions and recreational activities. One of the best ways to see the beauty of the Valley of the Sun is from above, so hikers of all calibers seek a vantage point in the mountains surrounding the flat Valley. Phoenix is also home to a large number of parks and recreation areas. Papago Park in east Phoenix is home to both the Desert Botanical Garden and the Phoenix Zoo . In Phoenix area, you will find numerous golf resorts, health spas, and dude ranches.
- And, there are much more you will have to explore by yourself once you relocate to this amazing city. It's time to start the moving process. Call West Coast East Coast Express, we will make your relocation and leave you completely satisfied.