- Have you recently started thinking about changing your place of residence? Have you considered moving to Dallas, Texas? That’s great, we’re sure you’ll love the city and everything it has to offer to its residents, which is a lot! Once they decide where they want to move, most people get stuck at the next point – where to find a reliable long distance moving company that will make their relocation possible? Luckily for you, you don’t have to worry about this, as you have just found the best long distance moving company there is. When you choose West Coast East Coast Express to take care of your relocation process, you have nothing to worry about. Not only does our company provide you with a top-notch service, but it offers a wide range of all kinds of services, including the following:
- - Residential moving
- - Corporate moving
- - Auto transport
- - Professional packing
- As you can see, whether you need to relocate your house, business, your car, or you need professional help for packing your belongings, we can help you. If you find packing boxes for moving too difficult or tiresome, we can do that for you, as we provide you with moving boxes of all shapes and sizes, together with other packing materials, such as bubble wrap and duct tape. With West Coast East Coast Express, you don’t have to worry about your fragile glassware, expensive electronic equipment, musical instruments or artwork – we can pack all these items and move them safely to your new home.
- In addition to all the aforementioned services, we also offer high-quality storage service in case something comes up and you can’t move into your new house as planned. This service will be free of charge for the first thirty days, but should you need it for a longer period of time, we’ll make sure you get it at an affordable price.
- We understand how stressful the relocation process can be, but we want to show you that with us, it can actually be completed stress-free from the beginning to the very end. Our company has a long experience in the field and our professional helpers are qualified for what they are doing. Don’t miss the chance to work with the best long distance moving company. Call our representatives, ask anything you need further explanation for, schedule your moving day, and we’ll be there as soon as you need us.
- However, before you start dialing and get down to packing (or have us do that for you), read on to learn more about the city you are moving to – Dallas, Texas.
Moving from or to Dallas, Texas with West Coast East Coast Express
About Dallas, Texas
- Dallas is one of the most important and most populous cities in the U.S. state of Texas. With 1,197,816 people calling it home, the city ranks as the ninth-most populous in the country. The significant rise in population in recent years is just a proof that a large number of people are drawn to live there for a reason. Being a strong industrial and financial center in the state, Dallas really has a lot to offer to its residents. What’s more important is that the city is in an ongoing development process. It is the center of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex metropolitan area, the fourth-largest employment center in the country. In case you’re interested in learning something about the city’s history, follow this link .
- Another important thing to bear in mind when moving to Dallas, Texas is that the city is a rather safe place to live in. Compared to the crime rates of Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Detroit, and a couple of other major cities in the country, the crime rates in Dallas are much lower.
- The climate is humid subtropical and there are four distinct seasons. Summers are normally hot and dry, while winters are mild – the average lowest temperature usually does not drop below 3 °C.
Where to live in Dallas, Texas
- In addition to some general information about the city that you will soon call home, you should also do some research on its neighborhoods so as to make sure you have chosen the part of the city that suits you best. We have prepared a short list of only several neighborhoods in Dallas that you might want to consider moving to.
- North Dallas:
- - Bluffview
- - Devonshire
- East Dallas:
- - Casa View
- - Eastwood
- Downtown Dallas:
- - Design District
- - Deep Ellum
- As previously mentioned, these are only some of the numerous neighborhoods in Dallas. If you want to check the longer list, click here .
- Do you think you’re ready to get your relocation process started? Hesitate no more! Call West Coast East Coast Express and let us know when you want us to get down to business and we’ll be there for you.